- External long-tube mechanical valve, or short-tube flow meter filling. CO2 is used to fully replace the air in the PET bottle, effectively reducing the oxygen content in the bottle.
- Adjustable high-efficiency spray nozzle. The PET beer bottle can be fully cleaned, while at the same time saving the amount of washing water.
- The level and pressure of the filling cylinder are controlled by analog level probes and precision control valves, respectively.
- CO2 concentration compensation device in the filling cylinder to ensure stable pressure and high purity of CO2 back pressure.
- Capping machine is equipped with a high-pressure squeezing device in front of it so that the resident air at the bottleneck can be reduced to a minimum value.
- The whole machine is equipped with a centralized lubrication system, which lubricates each lubrication point and is particularly convenient for maintenance.
Newamstar business covers five major fields; beverage, dairy, wine, condiment and household & personal care products and consistently provides a turnkey project solution from beverage processing, water treatment, blowing & filling & capping, secondary package, packer and automatic warehouse for global beverage plants. From previous beverage formula technology support to layouts of clients’ plants, from later designs and installation of devices to operators’ multi-training and local services, Newamstar successfully provides outstanding equipment and services for Coca-cola, Danone, Nestle and Otsuka, etc many famous enterprises and has been exported to more than 80 countries and regions.
- Filling Mode: Mechanical valve filling or electronic valve filling
- Production Capacity: 5,000 bottles/hour – 48,000 bottles/hour
1. Whole-Plant Project
With high-quality equipment, perfect service, and strong turn-key service capabilities, Newamstar helps customers achieve a high-efficiency operation of equipment and technical innovation and upgrade to join hands with customers for a win-win situation.
With the expansion of the global market, Newamstar will, relying on six domestic and overseas service centers, provide technical support and after-sales services to customers all over the world to protect the development of customers’ business.
Taking full consideration of customers’ actual situation and needs, Newamstar will ensure the stable operation of their equipment according to the operation of the customers’ factory and provide spare parts support for them in time.
Greater customer benefits
Running production tasks shall require significantly less time and effort, allowing customers to focus entirely on their core business.
Customers shall be in a position to increase their adaptability and react flexibly to changes in the market or in their business models.
System performance shall be adapted to the required availability, thus increasing profitability by minimizing staffing, reducing wear, and decreasing energy consumption.
We can help you capitalize on today’s innovative technologies to become more agile, respond effectively to change, improving the entire line of production efficiency, reducing investment costs, energy consumption and maintenance costs, and position your business for a successful future.
· Since 1995, Newamstar has started the development of blowing-filling-capping combiblocks. The first generation product was a three-in-one filling machine, also the prototype of blowing-filling-capping combiblocks. In the early entrepreneurial period of the 1990s, it was then called Sanxing Sheet Metal Machinery Factory.
· In 1999, Newamstar developed low-speed ultra-clean filling equipment and aseptic filling machines.
· In 2003, Newamstar developed low-speed large capacity aseptic production lines and fully automatic edible oil filling machines.
· In 2006, Newamstar developed blowing-filling-capping combiblocks that can reach 12,000 bottles per hour and PET beer blowing-filling-capping integrated production lines.
· In 2008, Newamstar developed particulate beverage blowing-filling-capping integrated packaging technology and robot secondary packaging systems.
· In 2009, Newamstar developed low-ozone bottled water blowing-filling-capping integrated production technology.
· In 2010, Newamstar developed blowing-filling-capping integrated production lines with packaging technology that can reach 36,000 bottles per hour.
· In 2011, Newamstar developed intelligent integrated production equipment for liquid seasoning and household chemicals, as well as aseptic filling production lines that can reach 43,200 bottles per hour.
· In 2012, Newamstar developed PET bottle blowing-filling-capping combiblocks that can reach 51,000 bottles per hour.
· In 2013, Newamstar developed digital workshops for aseptic packaging of PET bottled liquid milk.
· In 2014, Newamstar developed ultra-high-speed PET bottle blowing-filling-capping combiblocks that can reach 80,000 bottles per hour, the first equipment in China to reach this production speed, and delivered it to Ganten Group. In addition, intelligent warehousing systems and aseptic blowing-filling-capping combiblocks were also developed.
· In 2015, Newamstar developed the seventh generation of aseptic cold filling technology.
· In 2016, Newamstar developed ozone-free mineral water blowing-filling-capping combiblocks and integrated intelligent beverage factory solutions.
· In 2017, Newamstar developed the application technology for blowing-filling-capping integrated production lines and integrated intelligent factory solutions.
· In 2018, Newamstar developed integrated high-speed aseptic blowing-filling-capping application technology.
· In 2019, Newamstar developed the Starbloc (integrated blowing, labeling, filling and capping equipment).
· From 2020 till now, Newamstar has developed products and technologies including the Starpack (shrink wrapping and film wrapping integrated equipment).
Newamstar is a publicly listed company focusing on integrated intelligent factory solutions for liquid products (stock code 300509). Newamstar is committed to providing integrated solutions and turnkey services for intelligent factories of liquid products.
Over the years, Newamstar has always adhered to the concept of “innovation-driven development and quality wins market”. Focusing on the five major fields of beverages, dairy products, liquors, seasonings and household chemicals, Newamstar provides complete intelligent equipment and solutions including water treatment, pre-mixing, bottle blowing, filling, secondary packaging, handling robots, and intelligent stereoscopic warehouses for customers worldwide.
Newamstar can provide planning, design and implementation of integrated intelligent factory projects for customers, from product formula and process support, simulation and design of product bottles, to overall solution planning for customer factories. From R&D and design of core equipment, custom development of software platforms, to full life cycle services of engineering projects, Newamstar keeps pace with the times and keeps innovating.
So far, Newamstar has served many well-known factories around the world including Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Danone, Master Kong, Wahaha, Dali, C’estbon, Ganten, Eastroc Beverage, Tsingtao Brewery, Yihai Kerry, COFCO, Haday, Luhua, Hengshun, Nice, etc. Newamstar has installed over 2,200 production lines in more than 80 countries and regions worldwide, realizing the dream of “Made in China, Made for World”.